The ATABAL Foundation (www.fundacionatabal.org) has built a poultry farm for egg production at the Salesian agricultural school in Lungi to contribute to improving the living conditions and food security of women and young people in the rural areas of Lungi, Sierra Leone.
The solar system installed by EKI provides power and light to the poultry house as well as to the pumps of two water wells and the office and warehouse building.
- NGO: Salesians of Don Bosco
- Service: Electricity and power supply 24/7
- Impact: School and agricultural production
- PV Installation: 20 panels (9.8 kW)
- Social Impact: Improved education, food and agricultural production